23/10/2022 To 31/12/2022
1, Precautionary Restrictions may apply to Experiences and Activities; please check with staff at the ticket counter.
2. Appropriate Clothing & Footwear are required for selective experiences and activities.
3. Ebda Adventure Park has the right to change or amend any product without prior notice.
4, The PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) packs are systematically given to the guests, and the activity cannot be performed without using this safety equipment. It is strictly forbidden For guests to use their personal equipment.
5. Guests are responsible For the strict application of the rules during activities explained during the safety briefing.
6. Participants must be in an adequate physical and mental condition to perform any activity; EBDA Adventure Park reserves the right to deny access to the Experience & Attractions or to interrupt performing activities in the case of any person not meeting the minimum safety requirements (ex: being obviously under the effect of alcohol, failure to observe the safety rules, or endangering other participants safety, etc.)
7. For all Participants, it is compulsory to wear the safety equipment provided throughout the performance of the activity. And accept without restriction the conditions and participation and safety.
8. Keep the safety equipment (harness, carabiners, etc.) always well fastened.
9. Anyone with long hair must keep it tied up.
10. Do not carry coins, mobile phones, or any other metal object in pockets if the pocket cannot be completely closed.
12. EBDA Adventure Park wristband /cards, once sold, are non- refundable.
13. EBDA Adventure Park wristband/ card is For single person use only cannot be transferable.
14. EBDA Adventure Park is not responsible for any lost, misplaced, or stolen wrist band /cards.
15. EBDA Adventure Park wristband /card cannot be extended beyond the validity period.
16. Unused activities on wristband /card cannot be redeemed For cash, credit or otherwise.